Superintendents Mark Mueller, Tim McDermott, Kelly Brandt, Greg Wiegand, Marissa Modglin, Gail Hollis & John Howell
Rules & Regulations:
1) Junior classes are eligible for premium state aid only if they are open to boys and girls who are 8 years and not yet 19 years of age on or before September 1 of the year previous the fair, are a resident of Monroe County and\ or reside within in the Waterloo, Columbia, Valmeyer or Red Bud School District.
2) Health papers should be provided to Superintendent upon arrival ( no later than Monday at
2) All livestock shown in this department is subject to same health regulations as stated for the Open Class.
3) An exhibitor may make two entries under each premium number.
4) Seller is responsible for animal until delivered to buyer's destination.
5) Terms of sale are cash. Settlement is to be made before the animals are moved from the fairgrounds.
6) Exhibitors are encouraged to participate in the Superior Young Producer Contest. Please check for Superior Young Producer Contest Rules at the end of Dept. H
4-H & FFA Livestock Auction Rules
Only current 4-H and/or FFA members who meet the Junior exhibiting description are eligible to sell in the Monroe County 4-H & FFA Livestock Auction.
The Junior exhibiting description is: 8 years of age and not yet 19 years of age on or before September 1 of the previous year of the fair and "be a Monroe county resident and/or reside within Waterloo, Columbia, Valmeyer or Red Bud school district."
4-H and/or FFA members must also meet the following requirements to sell a market animal: