DEPARTMENT V-1 MINI HORSE & MINI DONKEY
Premiums Offered: $5,895.00
Superintendents: Matt Mueller, Nancy Sanford & Debbie L. Schneider
Judging Begins 10:30 am
Sunday, July 28, 2019
Entry Fee $18 (Winners Only)
Stall Fee $6.00 per animal
Rules & Regulations
1.Entries and a copy of your Equine Infectious Anemia test must be sent to the Monroe County Fair Secretary by Wednesday June 26, 2019 or made at the fairgrounds in person on June 26, from 6:00-8:30 p.m. There are absolutely NO LATE ENTRIES
2. Stall fee of $6.00 per animal must be paid with entries. The entry fees will be deducted from winnings as only winners pay entry fees.
3. All horses and donkeys must be negative to an official test for Equine Infectious Anemia within 12 months prior to exhibition.
4. All animals must be on the fairgrounds one hour before show time.
5. All entrants are eligible to buy an exhibitor's pass which will then allow them to attend all fair events.
6. All exhibitors must be a Monroe County or Randolph County resident.
7. Bring own bedding and be prepared to clean stalls after show.
8. All Judges and Superintendents decisions are final.
9. Two entries per exhibit, per class.
10. ALL HORSES MUST BE 38" OR UNDER IN HEIGHT.
11. All animals shown must be owned by exhibitor.
12. Must wear hat, gloves, long sleeves, and boots for showmanship .
MINI HORSE & DONKEY ACTIVITY CLASSES
1st $75.00 - 2nd $70.00 - 3rd $65.00 - 4th
$60.00 - 5th $55.00 - 6th $50.00 - 7th
There will be a trophy for 1st place premiums.
14200. Costume (Costumes must be considered safe.)
14201. Jr. Jumper Class (18 and under)
14202. Sr. Jumper Class (19 and over)
14203. Jr. Mini Barrel Race (18 and under) (Horse in Hand/ No Rider)
14204. Sr. Mini Barrel Race (19 and over) (Horse in hand/ No Rider)
14205. Jr. Obstacle Class (18 and under)
14206. Sr. Obstacle Class (19 and over)
14207. Jr. Showmanship (16 years and under)
14208. Sr. Showmanship (17 years and over)
(Showmanship class - must wear hat, gloves, long sleeves and boots)
14209. Lead line, rider must be 6 yrs. old or younger, led by adult.
SPECIALTY CLASSES (Trophy Only)
Multi-color Class sponsored by Burris Management
Solid Color Class sponsored by Schneider's Quality Meats
MINI HORSE HALTER CLASS
1st $65.00 - 2nd $60.00 - 3rd $55.00 - 4th $50.00 - 5th $45 - 6th $40 - 7 th $40
14210. Mare A
1 4211. Mare B
Mare can only be entered in one, either A or B class.
MINI HORSE & DONKEY HALTER CLASSES
1st $65.00 - 2nd $60.00 - 3rd $55.00 - 4 th $50.00 - 5th $45.00
14213. Stallion or Jack
MINI HORSE & DONKEY HALTER CLASS
1st $65.00 - 2nd $60.00 - 3rd $55.00
14214. Foal 2019 (Mini Horse or Mini Donkey)
14215. Mare & Foal (Mini Horse or Mini Donkey & Baby)
MINI DONKEY HALTER CLASS
1st $65.00 - 2nd $60.00
14216. Jenny (Any age)
Grand Champion Over All Mini Horse/Donkey - Midland States Bank
Sr. Obstacle Class - Rural King
Jr. Obstacle Class - Flooring Interiors
Sr. Jumper Class - Schneider's Quality Meats
Jr. Jumper Class - Valentine Auto Body
Sr. Showmanship - Midland States Bank
Jr. Showmanship - Mueller Veterinary Services
Lead Line - Nu-Deal Oil Company
Costume Class - Monroe County Fair Association
Multi-Color Class - Burris Management
Solid color class - Schneider's Quality Meats
Jr. Barrel Race Trophy - Monroe County Fair Association
Sr. Barrel Race Trophy - Flooring Interiors