DEPARTMENT Q-1 MONROE COUNTY ANTIQUE TRACTOR PULL
Superintendent: Jim Matzenbacher
6:30 pm. Monday, July 22, 2019 in the Main Arena, with small scale sled.
Monday Open to Monroe County Residents only, must be prepared to prove status if necessary.
Weigh in and registration starts, at 5:30 pm at the fairgrounds
Call 618-458-6480 cell 618-973-7026; or day of pull call 939-7796
Entry fee: $10.00
RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. Judge's decision is final.
2. Once sled passes 40 foot mark, it's considered an official pull.
3. Disregard of track official or flagman is grounds for disqualification.
4. All pulls will be in low gear 3 M.P.H.
5. Drivers must remain seated at all times.
6. Pulling order (drawing numbers) & first puller has repull option.
7. Must remain within 10% of factory R.P.M.s
8. Out of bounds is any part of sled or tractor.
9. May use water, weights or both to meet weight limits.
10. No larger than 16.9 inch tires on standard rims.
11. No cut or shaved tires.
12. 18 inch maximum drawbar height.
13. Standard hitching point no closer than 18 inches from center of rear axle, no floating drawbar, hitching point may not be
attached to any fast hitch or 3 point arms, or be supported by any hydraulic cylinders.
14. All contestants must be 16 years or older and show a valid driver's license.
15. All safety rules will apply.
16. Steel wheeled tractors will pull in the same classes as the rubber tired tractors, but will pull last in those classes.
17. Same tractor can be entered in two weight classes only.
18. Tractors may be under weight in each class, but may not exceed 50 lbs. over weight.
19. Tractors equipped with torque amplifiers, quickshift, etc. may use one gear only.
20. Tractors in 7,500 lbs. and 9,000 lbs. classes need factory available tires and wheels (no 16.9 inch limit).
21. Tip over bars mandatory.
Premiums Offered $2400.00
1st - $120.00 - 2nd $100.00 - 3rd $80.00 - 4th - $60.00 - 5th $40.00
All Tractors 1958 & older
14000. 4,000 lbs. Class
14001. 4,500 lbs. Class
14002. 5,500 lbs. Class
14003. 6,500 lbs. Class
14004. 7,500 lbs. Class
14005. 9,000 lbs. Class
Champion 4,000 lb. Antique Trophy is sponsored by Valentine Auto Body.
Champion 4,500 lb. Antique Trophy is sponsored by J & J Septic & Sewer Cleaning, LLC.
Champion 5,500 lb. Antique Trophy is sponsored by In Memory of Arthur Koch by the Koch Family.
Champion 6,500 lb. Antique Trophy is sponsored by Valentine Auto Body.
Champion 7,500 lb. Antique Trophy is sponsored by Schneider's Quality Meats.
Champion 9,000 lb. Antique Trophy is sponsored by Reliable Sanitation Services.