DEPARTMENT E - MULES
Premiums Offered: $7080.00
Superintendents: Leroy Brandt & Lisa Mormann
Entry Fee: $18.00 (Winners Only)
Fee: $6.00 per animal
Judging begins at 9:30 A.M.
Saturday July 27, 2019
Rules & Regulations:
1) Entries must be postmarked and sent to the Monroe County Fair Association Secretary by Wednesday, June 26, 2019 or made at the Fairgrounds in person on June 26, 2019 from 6:00-8:30 p.m. There are absolutely NO LATE ENTRIES.
2) A stall fee of $6.00 per head must be paid with entries. The entry fees will be deducted from winnings as only winners pay entry fees.
3) All horses and mules must be negative to an official test for Equine Infectious Anemia within 12 months prior to exhibition.
4) All animals must be on the fairgrounds one hour before show time.
5) All entrants are eligible to buy an exhibitor's pass which will then allow them entrance to all fair events.
6) Exhibitors need not be a Monroe County resident.
7) All general rules and regulations apply. (Please read them in the front of the fair paper.)
8) All out of state Horses and Mules need a Health Certificate issued
within 30 days of the show.
9) ONLY 2 ENTRIES PER EXHIBITOR PER PREMIUM NUMBER
OPEN CLASS MULE SHOW
1st. $60.00 - 2nd $55.00 - 3rd $50.00 - 4th $45.00 - 5th - $40.00 - 6th Ribbon only
15300. Draft Mule Colt under 1 year
15301. Draft Mare & Mule Colt under 1 year
15302. Draft Mule, 4 yrs. old & over
15303. Draft Pair of Mules, 4 yrs. & over
15304. Draft Mule, 3 yrs. old & under 4 yrs.
15305. Draft Pair of Mules, 3 yrs. old & under 4 yrs.
15306. Draft Mule, 2 yrs. old & under 3 yrs.
15307. Draft Pair of Mules, 2 yrs. old & under 3 yrs.
15308. Draft Mule, 1 yr. old & under 2 yrs.
15309. Draft Pair of Mules 1 yr. old & under 2 yrs.
15310. Best Draft Mule
15311. Best Display, 4 abreast to halter
15312. Jack, any age.
15313. Jenny, any age.
15314. Riding mule colt under 1 year
15315. Riding mare and mule colt under 1 year
15316. Riding mule 1 year and under 2
15317. Riding mule 2 years and over
1st $70.00 - 2nd $65.00 - 3rd $60.00 - 4th $55.00 - 5th - $50.00 - 6th Ribbon only.
15318. Western Pleasure Mule Class
15319. One Mule Hitch Class
15320. Two Mule Hitch Class
1st $90.00 - 2nd $85.00 - 3rd $80.00 - 4th $75.00 - 5th - 6th Ribbon only
15321. Unicorn Mule Hitch
1st $95.00 - 2nd $90.00 - 3rd $85.00 - 4th $80.00 - 5th - 6th Ribbons only
15322. Four Mule Hitch
15323. Single or Team Mule Farmers Hitch Class.
15324. Two Mule Skilled Driving Class.
LADIES CART CLASS
1ST $70.00- 2ND $65.00 -3RD $60.00 - 4 TH $55.00 -5TH $50.00
15325. Ladies Cart Class
There will be a Grand Champion Riding Mule Trophy.
There will be a Grand Champion Pair of Mules Trophy.
The Jr. Showmanship Class will be combined with the Heavy Horse and Halflinger/Draft Ponies.
The Sr. Showmanship Class will be combined with the Heavy Horse and Halflinger/Draft Ponies.
There will be a 1st place Trophy for Premiums 15318 through 15324.