1-618-939-7796 (Fair Week only)
(618) 406-4097 Duane (Roy) Hergenroeder
Become a member of the Monroe County Fair Association!
The Monroe County Fair Association is remaining positive that the 2020 County Fair will be held for everyone’s enjoyment!
It takes many people to keep the Monroe County Fair safe, active, clean, educational and very enjoyable for the thousands of family members, organizational members, business personnel and many visitors who attend the events! The Fair Association is activating a membership campaign to add individuals to help maintain the great County Fair opportunities!
The Monroe County Fair Board is inviting you to become a member of the Monroe County Fair Association. Members must be residents of Monroe County, Ill. There is a $25 per person fee for lifetime membership. Membership offers the following:
- One yearly use of the fairground facilities for a reduced fee.
- Eligibility to serve as a superintendent in one of the County Fair departments.
- Opportunity to engage in the Fair Association’s partnership of community service programs with local community groups, organizations, churches, Emergency Management Agency, schools, University of Illinois Extension, Farm Bureau and more.
- Pride in helping keep the County Fairgrounds in tip top shape by assisting at summer clean up days.
- Participation in progress of the Monroe County Fair Association by attending the Annual Meeting held in November. Membership includes voting privilege on the Association business motions and election of board members at the Annual Meeting.
- Being an advocate for keeping the Monroe County Fairgrounds and the Monroe County Fair the BEST!!
We trust you will agree a membership in the Monroe County Fair Association is a great investment! A membership check can be sent to:
Monroe County Fair Association, P.O. Box 189, Waterloo, IL. 62298.
If you have any questions, contact the Fair Board Secretary, Lisa Schwarze, at: firstname.lastname@example.org